We are SO excited to give away a Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp to one home. All you have to do is follow the steps below! Last day to enter is July 10, 2020.
About The Product:
The Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp is the only tested, verified and approved application for hospital grade UVC sterilization.
This product will protect you and your family against viruses, germs, bacteria and mold. Why not protect your home the same way hospitals protect their staff and patients?
Not only does it kill germs, but think of it like having a maintenance 365 days a year on your HVAC system.
Product benefits include:
- UVC light kills bacteria and mold growing on the indoor coils that recirculate air into your home
- Reduces Maintenance on your HVAC system by maintaining system efficiency
- Improves indoor air quality while operating silently
- Maximizes energy savings
How To Enter:
- Step 1: Like our George Haney & Son Facebook page.
- Step 2: Comment on our Facebook post by tagging 2 friends that live in the Greater LA area.
- Step 3: Fill out the secure link below so we can contact you if you win! Any personal information we receive is completely confidential and secure. We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam.
Your home is located in the areas we service – surrounding areas in the San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys. For a full list of cities, please see our service areas on the homepage.
- The use of the entire Ultraviolet light spectrum can kill microorganisms on the spot. UVC is one level deeper on the UV spectrum, and has the most germicidal effect.
- On just a single pass through the ultraviolet light, there is a 99.96 % destruction of airborne bacteria, and 99% on viruses. – Reported by U.S. EPA/Department of Homeland Security
- Ultraviolet light destroys mold and bacteria in your HVAC system resulting in optimum energy efficiency.
- UV light is safe and non-toxic, and continuously cleans system coils. This eliminates the need for environmentally damaging chemical cleaning of coils, and associated costs.
- The use of the Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp reduces energy consumption of your HVAC and reduces carbon emissions.
Disclaimer: Facebook is not associated or sponsoring this promotion.